- Opportunity to join a reputable, progressive independent girls’ school
- Work in a stunning, newly built Aquatic Centre within our Wellbeing Precinct
- Immediate Start
As a School, whose strategic and moral imperative is to Empower Girls, specifically through a liberal, humane, progressive education, Mentone Girls’ Grammar is seeking to appoint an appoint an energetic, reliable and experienced Swim School Coordinator.
Reporting to the Aquatic Centre Manager, the Swim School Coordinator is responsible for the maintaining and further developing the well organised Learn to Swim and Water Safety programs through the ongoing evaluation of the services and implementation of short and long-term business development strategies to create an environment that will maximise participation.
The role will require someone who will develop training policies and coaching programs for all levels of swimmers, manage a team of Learn to Swim instructors and coaches
The successful candidate will have a passion for teaching, and will be a personable, forward-thinking and organised individual with a positive attitude. Demonstrated experience in the development and design of learn to swim programs and the management/coordination of swim school staff including a team of casuals is essential, as is a customer focused approach to service.
Due to the nature of the position, there is regular contact with the public. This position will also be required to coordinate and participate in the Aquatic Centre School holiday program.
Monday 11:00pm - 7:00pm
Tuesday 2:30pm - 7:00pm
Wednesday 2:30pm - 7:00pm
Thursday 2:30pm - 7:00pm
Saturday 7:30am - 12:00pm
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Directions
Commitment to Child Safety
* Mentone Girls’ Grammar School is committed to and promotes the safety, wellbeing, inclusion, participation and empowerment of all children, including Aboriginal children, children with a disability and children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds.
* Mentone Girls’ Grammar School is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and has a zero tolerance of child abuse. To create and maintain a child safe school, Mentone Girls’ Grammar apply Child Safe Standards.
* Mentone Girls' Grammar School has rigorous human resources and recruitment practices for all its staff and volunteers. All of our people, including volunteers and contractors, are required to hold a current Working with Children Check or current VIT Registration as well as undergo an identity check.