- Senior Strategic Leadership Role
- Work from Home
- Flexible Hours
- Lead the team that brings swimming to the lives of children with a disability
For over fifty years Rainbow Club Australia has helped children with a disability learn to swim and be safe in the water. A registered charity and a registered NDIS Provider, Rainbow Club Australia currently has 40 clubs and capacity to deliver 1500+ individualised lessons each weekend to children with a disability across NSW and is on a strong growth trajectory to meet demand in NSW and Queensland.
Reporting to the CEO, Rainbow Club’s Aquatic Programs and Quality Manager is responsible for ensuring quality across our programs and clubs and for leading, managing and resourcing a workforce that is motivated to provide a quality service and help children with a disability to learn to swim.
This permanent full time role is an exciting opportunity for a strategic leader with extensive experience in the aquatics industry who is well organised, self-motivated and has excellent communication and presentation skills.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Manage Rainbow Club’s Quality Framework and in particular the quality of the programs Rainbow Club delivers across its club network, ensuring integration and rollout of program content, resources and technology.
- Provide strategic and hands on leadership for our teacher workforce including recruitment, retention and training while ensuring that all HR and legal criteria relating to the teacher workforce are met.
- Engage and manage a range of quality support services that set Rainbow Club apart. These include.
- Ongoing development of Rainbow Edge, our online training platform for swim teachers
- Building a strong, diversified pipeline of new teachers to support organisational growth through our Train to Teach program
- Engage and manage a range of quality support services including Occupational Therapist input and advice, in-pool volunteers and teacher mentors.
- Liaise with industry bodies to leverage and inform Rainbow Club strategies and policies
The ideal person for this role will have strong strategic and project management experience and will foster a positive organisation culture that is passionate and dedicated. You will lead a large team of teachers with vision and energy.
You will have strong technology and social media skills and your great interpersonal and communications skills will represent Rainbow Club internally and externally. Business acumen and personal empathy will be important in this role.
You will have a relevant tertiary qualification, current CPR and First Aid Certificate and a swim teacher qualification and experience will be terrific.
You will have a current driver’s licence and be available to work on weekends as needed
What’s in it for you:
- A Competitive Salary plus Super and Salary Sacrifice options
- Play a senior leadership role in a growing organisation
- Be part of a highly skilled, experienced, and supportive team that is passionate about the work of Rainbow Club
- Work from home with flexible hours that involves regular weekend work particularly during school terms