Use your knowledge, expertise and experience to lead a team of coaches and gymnasts in the area of Strength and Conditioning for competitive gymnasts. Be part of Team Delta, at Barron Valley Gymnastics helping kids grow confidently through the sport of Gymnastics and enjoy making your passion a career with a salary package range of $60 000 - $70 000 / year (commensurate with your level of skill and experience) or a casual hourly rate of $37.00-$40.00 / hour.
Helping kids grow confidently through the Sport of Gymnastics is what we do as part of Team Delta at Barron Valley Gymnastics. Our parents love our coaches who care; their personal communication and our programs that take kids further. We are proud to be known as a leader within the children’s activity industry not only in Australia but in the United States as well.
We want to invest in the health of our growing gymnasts, and we have the opportunity for a passionate and experienced Strength & Conditioning Specialist to join our Cairns based coaching team in the role of Strength & Conditioning Coach, commencing from the end of February.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career; pass your knowledge on; and help the next generation of coaches and gymnasts understand the importance of functional S & C, then you are ready to become part of our team and take competitive gymnastics to the next level.
Delta Gymnastics has 120 team members looking after just over 5000 gymnasts in 7 locations. With 45 people choosing gymnastics at Delta as their full time career you can be guaranteed an environment that is serious about career development and progress.
- has the desire and passion to help kids grow up in a nurturing environment with expectation and enthusiasm.
- works together to make great things happen by creating a ONE TEAM environment.
- loves giving recognition and learning from each other. We are willing to give and receive feedback to help continually improve what we do.
Take a look at our competitive coaching team in action and if you like what you see, reach out for a consultation chat to see how we can help you have a fulfilling career in the Gymnastics industry.
- Deliver on Delta’s Brand Promise - We will have coaches who care, with greater personal communication and programs that take kids further
- Help your gymnasts feel inspired and successful - Set and achieve strength & conditioning goals
- Ensure every member experiences the Delta Difference - Embody the Delta Core Values
ABOUT YOU: Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- An alignment with the Delta Core Values
- Tertiary qualification in Exercise Science / Strength & Conditioning
- The ability to work together in a team to look after the health and well being of individual athletes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A desire and passion to help kids grow up in a nurturing environment with expectation and enthusiasm
- Proven coaching skills with children and adults
- The ability to problem solve thinking outside the box
- Being surrounded by a group of like minded people who love what they do
- Feeling great about making a difference in a child’s life
- Inspiring people to be their best self
- An opportunity for growth and development within the industry
- All of our venues are fully set up with specialised equipment for each age group - no set up pack away required.
- Weekly collaboration with our head Strength & Conditioning coach
- Trimester Team Celebrations
- Relocation / Accommodation allowance for Interstate team members
This is a perfect position for someone who loves working with people (gymnasts and coaches) and helping them grow in confidence and competence to reach their potential in a performance based sport.
Don't wait - apply now! We are looking for people who are excited to join an organisation that is always striving to improve. We have the structure, processes, people and facilities to make your career in Gymnastics amazing and extremely rewarding.